When we get together to play Rise of the Runelords, I’ll be doing my best to meet and enforce the following expectations:
- A play session may be scheduled when as few as (3) members of our gaming group can get together, including the DM. So that’s Kevin plus (2) players.
- To be honest, my fun level graph takes a severe turn south somewhere between the 4-5 hour point. In an attempt to both keep things exciting (at least in my eyes) and in hopes of making scheduling easier, I’ll be keeping a relatively tight gaming schedule, game dates and times will be posted in the Adventure Log portion of the OP site.
- We won’t begin play until everyone has their character sheet, power cards, etc. up to date and ready for play. Seeing as how I’m going to be trying to set relatively static play times, time spent doing this takes away from time spent playing. Please be prepared ahead of time.
- If you require that I print out your most recent sheet for you out of the Character Builder, please have your most recent character emailed to me no later than the evening of the day immediately preceding our scheduled game day.
- THIS WILL BE A P&P GAME, NO PLAYER LAPTOPS OR OTHER ELECTRONICS ALLOWED